LegacyGT.com

Totaled 2010 STI

Might be interested in the grille, if it'll fit a standard impreza.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

the buy back is gonna be high. we usually assume 20% of the value on a desirable vehicle. with this drivetrain and being brand new, it might even be higher

this was no where near the case for any of mine or my friends totaled cars... ever

this was no where near the case for any of mine or my friends totaled cars... ever

more than likely true, if the car was more than several years old, and the more common the car is, it is usually closer to 10%

so sad :(

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs553.snc3/30275_401689054588_514224588_4008253_5226770_n.jpg

One car accident? Is he at fault?

Hopefully, he wasn't doing something absolutely retarded...but it looks like it in this case as there's no frontal damage from a collision or so it appears...

i totaled my 05 gt last summer. origionally paid 7400 for it.... 3 weeks later totaled it. they gave me the option of 9600 or 8900 and the car (buyback 700). i bought it back, got it fixed and have been driving it since with zero problems.

in my accident, my passenger wheel never tried to slap the side view mirror in the face tho. glad to hear hes ok... if those brembos are unharmed, snag those, along with turbo, tmic and necessary parts for swap.... what about his front seats, steerign wheel, etc. if your able to get your hands on any parts, it should be fun for you...

if that tow truck towed the car back to whereever it is, i sense drivetrain damage...

With the passenger side wheel like that it's safe to assume a tow was in order and the drivetrain is boned (on passenger side at least)..

if that tow truck towed the car back to whereever it is, i sense drivetrain damage...

ya (if it could be towed like that) but by looking at the front right tire im sure it has major trans damage anyway, The front axels probly got shoved in the trans and ruined many gears

With the passenger side wheel like that it's safe to assume a tow was in order and the drivetrain is boned (on passenger side at least)..

It's probably not a stretch to assume the Brembos on the passenger side of the car are done as well...judging from the position of the wheel.

The transmission and brakes are probably fine... I'm sure the brake line snapped off but the calipers and rotors probably came out unscathed as long as the wheel didn't shatter.

I don't think it's even possible to have an axle push INTO a transmission, the case would stop it. Plus, the right wheel got pulled OUT of the wheel-well, meaning the axle probably just got pulled out as well.

Archived