LegacyGT.com

Plans for the Wagon

With a good tune, stage II is no more unsafe than stage I. In fact based on logs, my Leggy runs better and safer than ever with no knock (or at least minimal Knock). It used to pull timing like crazy on hot humid days we often get in Florida. I can thank the Infamous tune for its current smooth and safe running. Bests the Cobb off the shelf tune and a semi custom tune by TA.

Having gone stage I to II in both my WRX and Leggy it is very worthwhile like others have said. Don't even think about it - do it

/\ Yep,once you get the parts in place,and setup your AP to stg2 you're going to like it alot.BUT,,,once you get a Protune,or an Infamous custom tune etc you are going to love it even more like peteyjr said. Day/night differance.

Trust us ,I've been running my stg2 with a TDC custom tune for 20,000 miles with no problems.

enjoy!

Relocating at the end of the summer and will be dropping about 3000 feet. It's going to be hard to wait until the move for the tune. I noticed a lot of hesitation on this weekends backpacking trip and am anxious to get it done.

Stage II for about 500 bucks running the stock exhaust is hard to resist.

Archived