LegacyGT.com

Hey all, just stepped foot into the Subura world. Picked up a 1990 Legacy L Sedan. 150k miles. Runs great.

I've been driving MR2's since I got my license, so this is quite a different machine. I have been lurking around on here for the last week just trying to figure out some of the basics.

The Legacy has the WRX wheels (a pretty common choice from what I've seen.) and also I was told by the previous owner that it has the STI struts and WRX springs. Was I being jerked around or is that plausible? I won't lie, it handles pretty damn good, considering. I look forward to the transition over.

I don't have any pics of the Legacy yet but here is a pic of the old ride:

89' MR2 Supercharged, Koni Yellows, Eibach Springs, Factory F+R swaybars, Polyurethane Bushings, HKS exhaust, Nevo 180mm pulley (14psi), Battery relocated to the frunk, and some other misc. stuff. Fantastic car, tons of fun.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/billstickly1/andyyyy116.jpg

WRX and Impreza suspension parts are always a popular choice.... considering they're the only things that fit. You'd be surprised how swappable parts from various models and generations are. For the most part, though, plenty of Impreza parts fit our chassis.

Archived