LegacyGT.com

**North Jersey Car Show**

jdmhatch08

Hey whats up everyone.. Wanted to post this up! Model Electronics in Ramsey, NJ will be host the 1st Annual North Jersey Takeover Car Show. This is open to all cars.. All registration money will be donated to PIE/Valley Program PTO. Its gonna be a great time hanging out enjoying cars, food, vendors, and music! I would love to see all the subarus come out! PM me if you need any more info.. ill be glad to help out.. looking forward to see everyone there! Rob

Link for registration: www.tinyurl.com/north-jersey-takeover

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/wkndracr/forum-postcard.jpg

This might definitely be the one I bring the legacy to first after the install....dont think the 18G will be delivered yet to do my plan of installing 6/5

And to think, I was originally planning on doing this work the end of april.

• 2 weeks later...

Allright last week!!! The show is this saturday the 19th from 9am - 4pm.. just wanted to post up and ask if everyone can just take a minute to pre-register online ( www.tinyurl.com/north-jersey-takeover) to help everything go smoothly with everyone rolling in!

Also we want to do our best to help everyone from Legacygt park together as a group, the only way to do that is if everyone comes together.. so maybe do a lil gtg/run to the show?? could be fun!! okay thats pretty much it! any questions or concerns let us know.. looking forward to seeing everyone there!

The leggy should be completed tonight, just have one last hose to figure out which I have no idea where it is supposed to go. As long as cobb sends me the link today for AccessTuner Race I should be able to start logging and hopefully infamous will be able to have the tune completed by this weekend.

Archived