LegacyGT.com

WTB: Stock shorty downpipe

I think I have one (catted). Where are you?

Near Los Angeles.

Would you be willing to ship it Parcel Post, and do you still have the gaskets that came with it? Not that it's necessary, but if you're not going to use them, I'd appreciate them since my car smells like a furnace since I think one of them went bad :cool:

Sorry. I have it stored at a friend's place right now, don't think I have any gaskets. If you were local I was just gonna give it to you, but shipping is kind of a PITA. I'll be headed up to LA next Monday afternoon if you want to arrange for a drop-off.

Sorry. I have it stored at a friend's place right now, don't think I have any gaskets. If you were local I was just gonna give it to you, but shipping is kind of a PITA. I'll be headed up to LA next Monday afternoon if you want to arrange for a drop-off.

Oh ok. I can definitely do next Monday. Where in LA are you going to be?

Oh ok. I can definitely do next Monday. Where in LA are you going to be?

I'll be headed up to North Hollywood, probably take the 101 to Lankershim. I'm planning on leaving San Diego between 2pm & 2:30pm so I imagine I'll be up there around fiveish. I'll be up there earlier than I need to be though, so I'll have time go a little off-track if need be.

I'll be headed up to North Hollywood, probably take the 101 to Lankershim. I'm planning on leaving San Diego between 2pm & 2:30pm so I imagine I'll be up there around fiveish. I'll be up there earlier than I need to be though, so I'll have time go a little off-track if need be.

Can definitely do that. Will PM you with my number... thanks!

Archived