Jump to content

Part Number needed

Recommended Posts

Can you tell me which one you mean? The pic below shows the two rubber water hoses that attach to the tank. Or do you mean the hard pipe that bolts to the turbo?


Also what year is your car? VIN is even better.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use