LegacyGT.com

Back to stock sale coming soon!!

GULLABLE0NE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks Andrew, sadly the bills are stacking up in my household so my contribution to the family is to trade in the car and lease something dirt cheap to save a couple hundred bucks a month. since i decided to trade in i havent washed it at all because seeing it clean will just make me want to keep it. but you can wash and wax my hyundai elantra with rollup windows anytime... (i'm defintiely not gettin anything with rollups cuz i'm just too lazy for that). you'll see me around with the altima coupe again and whatever i end up driving. thanks for the support Andrew and bump for a top quality detail shop.

thanks Andrew, sadly the bills are stacking up in my household so my contribution to the family is to trade in the car and lease something dirt cheap to save a couple hundred bucks a month. since i decided to trade in i havent washed it at all because seeing it clean will just make me want to keep it. but you can wash and wax my hyundai elantra with rollup windows anytime... (i'm defintiely not gettin anything with rollups cuz i'm just too lazy for that). you'll see me around with the altima coupe again and whatever i end up driving. thanks for the support Andrew and bump for a top quality detail shop.

your welcome joe. please, anything but roll up windows lol.

How does that sucker work anyways? I understand it ads another compartment, assuming it's kind of like a double flip?

How does it extend up and out like it's mentioned? Your picture only shows a hinge. Don't mind me.. just trying to figure it out and justify spending money, the wife is going to kill me since we're expecting a kid in 5 weeks :)

Aw boo, I though it would at least add another compartment.

Well.. for now I'll pass then, I'll see if anyone local has it so I can take a look, but I think there may be other goodies that I'd prefer if I were going to spend the money.

Thx!

Aw boo, I though it would at least add another compartment.

Well.. for now I'll pass then, I'll see if anyone local has it so I can take a look, but I think there may be other goodies that I'd prefer if I were going to spend the money.

Thx!

like a super cool MOMO knob or a HKS bov that i have readily available for sale? J/K lol. good luck man

lol, the hks gives off a noticable but not obnoxious sound. i've never heard the avo so I can't compare the two. just buy the shift knob, you never know when you'll swap to a 5mt and need a snazzy knob for your shifter...lol

Archived