LegacyGT.com

so who bought my old car?

^ Yeah that faux pas threw me off too. Think he meant 3.6R or 2.5T GT but definitely NOT 3.6 GT.

But looked like a good deal.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

That is a fast OBX. You should have parted it out and sold it stock. I would have been interested in taking all your stage 3 parts a week ago...before I spent $1200 on dents and new tires. :spin: What kind of numbers were you making? 300whp/350tq ish? I like to play the guessing game...;)

That is a fast OBX. You should have parted it out and sold it stock. I would have been interested in taking all your stage 3 parts a week ago...before I spent $1200 on dents and new tires. :spin: What kind of numbers were you making? 300whp/350tq ish? I like to play the guessing game...;)

it was more around 300 horse 365ish for torque. the lack a full catback and some headers were holding me back.

To Lucas: yes some kid in cali who has no idea that car is about to blow up now has your mufflers. they are never coming off either as they have been welded on

^ Yeah that faux pas threw me off too. Think he meant 3.6R or 2.5T GT but definitely NOT 3.6 GT.

But looked like a good deal.

Ahhhh...That's what I tought... I was thinking, the States are still getting some stuff that we don't get here in Canada again...(i.e. Pontiac GTO...);)

Wait, so you sold a car that is about to blow up... Not sure if I respect that.

Hey. Correction sir. I sold this car to my cousin who wanted to fix it up. He then proceeded to sell it on ebay pretending to be me. Its not my fault he didn't want to deal with it and put it on ebay. All responsibility left when I signed over the title to him.

Archived