LegacyGT.com

Fob stopped working???

SonicBoom

Hey guys, new to the forums here. Driving a 2010 Legacy 2.5i(just traded in my STI :( )... Only had it for about 10 days and I ran into an issue today. The Fob is not working properly. I drove home from work normally and went to lock it after I got out and it didn't lock. I try the unlock and trunk and they don't work either. About 10 seconds later, the trunk popped open and the doors unlocked. After that it seems none of the buttons work. I can get in with the key, the alarm starts going off.. and it will disarm by hitting the lock button again. Then, when I get out, the lock button will work... and then nothing... The unlock won't work and the lock won't lock again. The security button inside is flashing at different intervals depending on what I'm doing.. I'm certain this has something to do with it.

Plz tell me its something simple... I won't be able to get it to the dealership until Tuesday if it needs to be taken in.... Thx in advance...

PS.. the spare Fob acts the same way... so I'm fairly certain it isn't a battery issue.

Archived