LegacyGT.com

Perrin 25mm rsb and Magnaflow catback fitment?

shaneomac1602

This may or may not help you, this is on my car. 25mm RSB with the GMS catback, though you can see how the bar hangs. It doesn't touch the exhaust at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/StevenCole/photo-1.jpg

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

This may or may not help you, this is on my car. 25mm RSB with the GMS catback, though you can see how the bar hangs. It doesn't touch the exhaust at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/StevenCole/photo-1.jpg

Your Perrin sticker appears backwards like mine :spin: for the longest time I thought I was putting the bar on wrong

• 3 weeks later...

IT FITS!!! im so happy i didnt waste my money.

it was a real son of a b!tch getting it in place. i have replaced numerous sway bars, endlinks, bushings on cars, but this was the first time i had ever done it with the suspension loaded. it was definitally more difficult with it loaded, though doable.

it does fit, however, let me tell you it is tighter than an 18 yr old virgin. it is a tight fit. maybe.....MAYBE a 2-3mm gap between the exhaust pipes and the sway bar. you can push on the exhaust a bit and it will touch the sway bar. i drove it for a couple mins after i got it done, going over 2 railroad tracks and quick around a round-about, and didnt hear it hit.

since i bought my sway bar used i didnt get any instructions labeling which adjustment hole is hard and which is soft. can someone fill me on on which is which? i just put the endlinks on the hole closest to the tip of the bar. mine also doesnt have a sticker :-( thats alright, i have one left over from my perrin lwcp, i might try to put that one on there. idk.

Archived