LegacyGT.com

quick random questions aboot the legacy 2.5i

got another loaner today, as the power steering pump is getting replaced. this time, a silver 2.5i. i must say, this one is a little more spunky than the black one i had last week for a day.

that being said, do the i models get features like electronic brake-force distribution? how much different is the suspension setup compared to the GT?

:confused::confused::confused:

yes..the i models do come with it....I copied this from subaru.com

Standard Features

• 168-hp 2.5-liter boxer engine
  • Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
  • 5-speed manual transmission or optional 4-speed automatic transmission with SPORTSHIFT manual control
  • 4-wheel disc brakes with ABS and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
  • 16 X 6.5-inch 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels with performance all-season tires
  • Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for front passengers and side curtain airbags for front and rear occupants

Limited Package (Optional $3,250)

• 6-speaker audio system with 6-disc in-dash CD changer
  • Dual-zone automatic digital climate control system with controls for temperature, 6-speed fan, airflow direction, automatic mode and CFC-free air conditioning
  • Projector beam fog lights
  • Heated side mirrors and windshield wipers de-icer
  • Power tilt/sliding glass moonroof on sedan model and Panoramic tilt/sliding dual-panel moonroof on wagon model
  • 8-way power driver' seat with manually adjustable lumbar support; 4-way manually adjustable front passenger seat
  • 4-stage heated front seats
  • Leather-trimmed upholstery
  • Perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel, parking brake and shifter handle

I have the 2.5i limited. I really love it, but at times I wish it had the power that the GT does.

Archived