LegacyGT.com

Rallitek rear sway bar with SPT Exhaust

Has anyone tried it? Everything went well?

Thanks!

I have an SPT exhaust with a Cobb rear sway bar I believe and it works fine. Is there an issue with the rallitek sway bar and an aftermarket exhaust?

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I have an SPT exhaust with a Cobb rear sway bar I believe and it works fine. Is there an issue with the rallitek sway bar and an aftermarket exhaust?

Not to threadjack, but how do you like the SPT exhaust? It's the most expensive I know, but do you feel it was worth the money?

Not to threadjack, but how do you like the SPT exhaust? It's the most expensive I know, but do you feel it was worth the money?

I like it, a bit quiet IMO but it came with the car. The car had on a catted invidia DP and a SPT catback exhuast. It sounds nice dont get me wrong I just wish it was a little more loud. I can remove the resinator I was told but I am not gonna bother hacking into it.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I like it, a bit quiet IMO but it came with the car. The car had on a catted invidia DP and a SPT catback exhuast. It sounds nice dont get me wrong I just wish it was a little more loud. I can remove the resinator I was told but I am not gonna bother hacking into it.

Same exact thoughts.

Just wanted to throw in my .02 cents........I absolutely love my SPT (ver.2) exhaust. It has a very very deep rumble at low rpm's-----that becomes an angry growl at high rpm's. I had a friend drive my car past me while I stood in the street----the sound outside the car is much more aggressive sounding than what you hear inside the car. (And the stainless steel is of the highest quality and remains easy to clean.) :)

(O.K. , back to the intended purpose of this thread........:) )

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I bought my car from the owner of EFI (Chris) here in CT so I dont think he would cheap out on any part that was put on the car. I understand SPT is expensive and I really so like the way it sounds. Its not too loud to get pulled over but you can tell its an aftermarket exhaust.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Just wanted to throw in my .02 cents........I absolutely love my SPT (ver.2) exhaust. It has a very very deep rumble at low rpm's-----that becomes an angry growl at high rpm's. I had a friend drive my car past me while I stood in the street----the sound outside the car is much more aggressive sounding than what you hear inside the car. (And the stainless steel is of the highest quality and remains easy to clean.) :)

(O.K. , back to the intended purpose of this thread........:) )

Thank you for the feedback on the exhaust! I am convinced to get the SPT exhaust. I heard a clip on youtube, and it has the exact sound I am looking for.. mellow deep, and subtley aggressive. Now the hard part.. having to justifying to the Mrs., spending over $1000 for a CBE. :confused:

Thank you for the feedback on the exhaust! I am convinced to get the SPT exhaust. I heard a clip on youtube, and it has the exact sound I am looking for.. mellow deep, and subtley aggressive. Now the hard part.. having to justifying to the Mrs., spending over $1000 for a CBE. :confused:

Hahaha! No problem .........explain to the mrs. that it will never rust or need replacement.....and that it is something that your soul needs to have. (I'm telling you man......this exhaust sounds sweeeet ! ) :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Wow I didnt know they cost that much new. Mine is never coming off my car:eek::)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived