LegacyGT.com

2010 Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Subaru's on the Green

DILLIGAF Racing

Its a great time every year, and we are trying to make this year bigger than ever before. Cost is $25 per car (driver and passenger), and includes entrance to the event, special Subaru only parking, catered lunch and much more. Come out and show your support. The $25 per car goes 100% to charity.

Hope to see you there July 24th!!

Anyone interested in going will have to send an e-mail to this address for a registration form. afisher@buddbaer.com It is an all around good time. Come support Subaru and Charity. Hope to some some of you there

Saturday, July 24

Vintage Racer Practice Sessions 8:15 - noon

Sunoco Vintage Track Rides noon - 1:00

Vintage Qualifying Races 1:00 - 5:00

British Car Day 9:00 - 5:00

International Car Show 9:00 - 5:00

Sunday, July 25

Vintage Racer Warm-up Sessions 8:15 - 11:00

Parades and Opening Ceremony 11:00- 11:50

Crown Royal Vintage Races noon - 4:00

International Car Show

Here are some pics from last year's event.

Tons of great pics/videos of some exotic cars from the PVGP. Subies included. Enjoy!

More info on the PVGP can be found here.

http://www.pvgp.org/pvgp/site/default.asp

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the VGP in Pittsburgh a few years back and found it's a very nice event at a great venue. I'd consider going again this year with the Leggy. It would give me some incentive to get a few of my remaining modifications done...(front lip, cleared front lights..) <goes to check the calendar....>

- Allen.

• 2 weeks later...
We need/want more cars and people for the PVGP. We are up to 21 cars. I want to at least get into the 30's. We get WAY more than that for the QSL meets. This cheaper, and you get free food, and you get GIFTS from Subaru. If we get the one I saw the other day, its REALLY nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived