LegacyGT.com

PSI Grand Opening- May 16th Auburn, MA (Free Dyno Runs)

Rotary_Amuse

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae112/zumspdrx7/online_flyer_grandopening.jpg

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to pass the word along that......

PSI Racing, a local Massachusetts performance shop is having a casual get-together for their grand-opening of their new location. PSI Racing have been servicing central Massachusetts motorsports enthusiasts since May 2000; from custom turbocharged applications, custom fabrications, to engine builds. Now with the addition of their AWD Dynapack chassis dyno, they would like to extend a warm invitation for everyone to come join them for the grandopening of their humble shop.

PSI Racing

4 Elm Street

Auburn, MA 01501

May 16th, 2010

9:30am - 4:00pm

FREE DYNO RUNS: The dyno will be up and running for anyone wishing to get in a (1) FREE power run. It will be on first-come, first-serve basis. There will be a sign-up/registration list. Be sure that your car is capable of making a full, WOT run before you sign up. No cars with any apparent leaks, faulty wiring, loose parts etc., will be allowed on the dyno.

Dyno will be operating between 11:00am - 3:00pm, so get there early!

$5 Raffle- Dyno Time: There will be a raffle held for a future dyno session that will include 4 pulls, AFR reading, and boost readings. Two (2) prizes will be drawn.

Food & Refreshments: The grill will be fired up and burgers and hotdogs will be served!

Parking: Parking is available at the front, sides, and rear of the building. The lots should accommodate ~30-40 cars. Look for the cones, tape, and/or sign when pulling in.

Hope to see you all there! :)

Hey Rick... what time are you heading over? I've got a game in Hudson @ 9, but may try to swing by later. Be interesting to see what your FD is putting down.

EDIT: just researched the nasioc thread... amusing to say the least!

I will most likely be there early. The shop is going to be showcasing my car (along with 3 other cars; including a 500+hp Supra) in the showroom. Not sure if I'm going to be on the dyno. You should come out if you can make it. If you don't want to throw your car on the dyno, you can tag along with me from my garage in the legacy.

yea, the NAZIoc incident was uncalled for, but whatever. I don't think the Mods understood that I wasn't making any money by getting people to go or had any other interest in the event but to have a good time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived