LegacyGT.com

Hello?

RockBlocker

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy :)

There is a 2.5i here at my work, and I have seen a white GT and either 1 or 2 other Silver GT's (Or its the same car). The white GT and I were actually playing tag on the freeway :) it was nice

I take 59th Ave to 28th Ave on Bell or Union Hills to work. I nice short commute.. I think I need a new job just so I can drive longer then 10min. :)

I have a Regal Blue Pearl with tinted windows. My wife and I anrnt white car type of people ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my White Legacy GT Limited two weeks ago, I live up in the northwest valley right of of 35th and the 101. I will certainly keep an eye out for you guys. Have any of you done any aftermarket mods, if so what kind of work have you done? JT

Hmmm where you playing tag with a silver legacy a while back??? Just curious :)

There are lots people that auto cross, check out the http://www.azsolo2.com forum, there is also a http://www.azsubaru.org forum, not a lot of posts, but AZ Specific. Welcome to the board, btw, I live off of the 101 and Union Hills ... so we live pretty close. In terms of mods ....

Lowered on iON Performance Sport Springs

Exhaust Silencer Cutout

Magnaflow Exhaust and 4" Angled Tips

AVO Panel Filter

Appearance

Tint of course

Rockblocker Clear Bra / headlight protection kit / fog light covers

Momo Shift Knob

and WRX Pedals (and dead pedal)

Legacygt.com Sticker :)

Also, I have two stickers on my car that say "Got Goldens?" heh.

black interior is the way to go, even though we live in the middle of the desert. i didn't like that fake wood trim.

i was torn between white and black, and then chose silver after seeing it on the lot (with chome wheels that i had them take off and throw away).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived