LegacyGT.com

Subie Owner has wack job as neighbor.

AZZMAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQzB4mMfb8c&feature=related]YouTube- Crazy Mom Neighbor[/ame]

Please comment ONLY if you have kids because you childless people just don't understand. :lol:

I wouldn't call it a tirade. She was perfectly reasonable in her discussion.

I'm a parent. Nothing about kids makes it ok to hit a parked car.

Call the police, report it as an accident, claim for the damage to the bumper.

Some people are just jerks. I have somebody who parks next to my at my building and hits the side of my car with his door. I try too leave a lot of room but he still manges to hit it.

Oh it also would be funny as hell if she got a ticket for blocking a driveway even if its her own, the parking officers don't know that.

road in front of your house.....NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY......I can park right infront of my neighbors house if I damn well please.....why, better question why not!

she blocked her own driveway being a twat bitch and "touching" his car as a sign of dont park here....her holier than thou "entitlement" of parking in front of your house only is one of the many reasons Im glad I dont live in places like that.....I would have said get back in the kitchen and make dinner. Quit driving you worthless twat

-Travis

Rob (rao) you're a fine gentleman, thanks I guess.

Archived