LegacyGT.com

LED opinions

Bolksey85

I've paged through the search results and found a few scattered reviews but not many. I'm hoping to find some more concrete reviews of vendors, specific bulbs used, life, and most importantly, output. I've found a few bad reviews of certain vendors throughout the webs. I tinted the tails on my 08 and I want to brighten up the brake lights and plate bulb. And maybe the turns if they don't hyper blink. So it comes to this: Who did you buy from, any issues with either the vendor or product, and how is the light output compared to a standard 12V bulb?

I have r-revs complete kit. I lve it but there is no option for the brake led. For my plate I used his v1 reverse bulbs. They hardly fit the housing but do a much better job than his plate bulbs( which are the only bad thing about his kit.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

I think I figured out what I'm gonna do. Lightwerkz offers high quality chrome bulbs in 7440 size so I'll pick up 2 of those for the rear turns. Then I'll check the HID forums and see who ends up with the best reviews on LED's for the brake lights.

Archived