LegacyGT.com

How do I run the foglights without turnin the headlights on?

LMAO. I'm talkin about the toggle switch. I want it to be uniform. But nice pix.

oh well in that case, if you are good at looking at wiring schematics. get the schematic for the fog light switch. one of the wires is gonna go to a relay that cuts power to the fogs when the lights are off and one wire for when the highbeems are on. all you need to do is cut those wires and give them 12v acc power. then you should be able to push your stock fog button, and as long as the car is on the fogs should turn on with the push of your stock button. schematics arent easy to read thats why i mentioned the flush mount toggle first, its a very easy way of doing it, but if you wanna tackle the schematic, go for it. if you have problems reading it, post the schematic here and ill decode it for you ;)

• 8 months later...

Alright im reviving this from the dead. Im pretty good with wiring but I have never added aftermarket lights before. My first question is where do I bring the wires into the car from. I know it mentioned by the brake booster but I dont know where that is on the car.

Im looking to hook up my aux lights to the fog light button. O could I perhaps have them turn on only when I turn on the high beams? This is there primary use anyway.

I was also wondering if it was possible to wire the foglights so they are always on with the headlights (high or low) and to use the fog light switch for my aux lights exclusively. Anyone ever done this before?

Archived