LegacyGT.com

Need Offset rims advice

macdarwin

about to get a 17x8 +35 soon (hopefully) wrapped with 225/45/17.

Wil I run in any fitment issues? rubbing?

I have ION springs and Stock struts.

I currently have 18x8 +48 (225/40/18) and no rubbing issues at all.

hopefully I dont need to do a fender rollin'!

Pls advice before I do this deal!

thanks.

about to get a 17x8 +35 soon (hopefully) wrapped with 225/45/17.

Wil I run in any fitment issues? rubbing?

I have ION springs and Stock struts.

I currently have 18x8 +48 (225/40/18) and no rubbing issues at all.

hopefully I dont need to do a fender rollin'!

Pls advice before I do this deal!

thanks.

That's a pretty safe fitment...I would either cut the lip off the rear fender or roll ot just to be on the safe side. I am glad legacy guys are starting to use the proper fitment.

Thanks Mr Cakes for the advice, Im not sure :confused: about what you said on " I am glad legacy guys are starting to use the proper fitment" Are you being sarcastic? ;)

Sergio!

:wub::wub:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/macdarwin/5zigen_hv_brnz_lg.jpg:wub::wub:

Thanks Mr Cakes for the advice, Im not sure :confused: about what you said on " I am glad legacy guys are starting to use the proper fitment" Are you being sarcastic? ;)

Sergio!

:wub::wub:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/macdarwin/5zigen_hv_brnz_lg.jpg:wub::wub:

im just glad to see legacy guys with more aggressive fitments...im tired of seeing 18x7 +52 called aggressive in the legacy world.

im just glad to see legacy guys with more aggressive fitments...im tired of seeing 18x7 +52 called aggressive in the legacy world.

Ah i see, The only thing that is making me twice on the FN01RC is 17", I hope they dont look to small in LGT.

Ah i see, The only thing that is making me twice on the FN01RC is 17", I hope they dont look to small in LGT.

Tim has some as his track rims there 18's though don't know the offset but they look really nice on his car,I say go for it;)

Archived