LegacyGT.com

The Captain's 2nd Annual Legacy Only PA/NJ/NY Meet

captainhook

What kind of meet would you prefer to attend?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of meet would you prefer to attend?

• An all Legacy meet where only vehicles titled "Legacy" would be in attendance
    • An all Subaru meet where any Subaru can attend

Captainhook is just trying to organize a legacy meet. After all this is a legacy gt forum. It's his meet, he is organizing it and running it. If you don't like it being an all legacy meet then organize your own meet. Why would you attack someone who is trying to do a service to the forum by taking time and effort to organize something for the greater good of the forum. Instead you try to bash him with insults that are just plain asinine. If you don't drive a legacy or are so much apposed to an all legacy meet, why are you on this forum? Go to nasioc or something.

Captainhook is just trying to organize a legacy meet. After all this is a legacy gt forum. It's his meet, he is organizing it and running it. If you don't like it being an all legacy meet then organize your own meet. Why would you attack someone who is trying to do a service to the forum by taking time and effort to organize something for the greater good of the forum. Instead you try to bash him with insults that are just plain asinine. If you don't drive a legacy or are so much apposed to an all legacy meet, why are you on this forum? Go to nasioc or something.

Well put.

Obviously not, nor do you have any respect for the forum or its members.

:confused: what did I ever do to you? I have respect for alot of people here.

Why would you attack someone

Who attacked anyone?

trying to do a service to the forum by taking time and effort to organize something for the greater good of the forum. .

What greater good? How does this benefit anyone on the forum other than just having some fun?

If you don't drive a legacy or are so much apposed to an all legacy meet, why are you on this forum? .

Why pose the question then? Why not just say it's an all-legacy meet? Why bother to ask?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i didn't need a jump... just needed to let the car sit for a minuet before fireing it up... i have interstate's new high end battery in now as well so im sure it will be just fine. thanks for your concern though.

I think you can figure it out for yourself

No I can't I don't understand please explain

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

My problem with this thread is that the op has already made up his mind about what kind of meet he is trying to organize, yet he sets up this poll merely to prove a point to someone he has a personal beef with. This thread is nothing but a product of the op's emotional insecurity, so its very existence makes it wide open to ridicule. Sorry, but you are only getting what you are asking for. Grow up dude.

Honestly Oprah, where do you come up with this bullshit? If you paid any attention to the meet thread you would realize that the intention of this poll was to show me whether or not the meet was worth hosting. If no one is interested in an all legacy meet, then I won't waste my time organizing one. THAT was the point of this thread. And at this point I would say it's probably not worth trying to host a big meet.

Sorry but you are not being honest. There is NOTHING wrong with organizing an all-Legacy meet. Your problem is that you make it personal. Either organize it or don't. No need to say you don't want any 'ugly bajas' around, which is very clearly a jab at another member you are having a personal problem with. Then you act all righteous and outraged when someone calls you out on it.

You are the Oprah-ready one here, not me. You need to get a real girlfriend, or see a shrink, or both.

You can waste your time searching all day long for a deeper meaning here, but you're not going to find one. The objective of the poll couldn't be more simple, its sole purpose was to show me whether or not there was any demand for the meet I was interested in hosting. Claiming this thread has anything to do with a feud with another member is laughable and ridiculous. I never said that a specific person would not be allowed to attend, in fact I specifically said anyone with a Legacy is welcome, even if I have differences with them.

he has beef with me, only because he has done nothing but give douche responses to us inviting other subaru variances to his meet. It's like having a frat party in college and saying DUDES ONLY.

he has beef with me, only because he has done nothing but give douche responses to us inviting other subaru variances to his meet. It's like having a frat party in college and saying DUDES ONLY.

. . . yet you're the whining adolescent that can't accept that he's not going to get his way. Btw, if Legacy's are as attractive to you as dudes, and you bought a nice new 09 Legacy recently . . . that would make you a fag. Next time I suggest you work on your analogy a bit longer. :lol:

As I've pointed out before, since 5-18-09 this has been a Legacy only event, nothing has changed recently. Considering it has been a Legacy only meet from day one, there was absolutely no reason to believe it would change, regardless of what you requested. You have known for a long time that my meet was A. not moving to AC and B. not going to allow non-Legacy vehicles, yet you persisted to derail the thread. It's perfectly clear your intention wasn't to have other cars included, as you would have PM'd me your suggestion. Your objective was to cause a scene, troll a very successful meet thread, and waste the time of all of its subscribers. . . those actions certainly aren't going to gain you the support of this forum's decent members when it comes time to round up participants for your own meet.

:rolleyes: youre right legacies are so attractive to me since IM OPPOSED TO AN ALL LEGACY MEET. be careful there derek, dont want you to blow your block :lol::lol:

But they're so ugly and boring you bought one, a new one no less??? Just save it kid, you're only making an ass out of yourself.

Archived