LegacyGT.com

Wasn't quite what I was expecting when I searched locally for a Subaru...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-360-Convertible-Yacht-car-Rare-Micro-Isetta-lens_W0QQitemZ110519947097QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item19bb808f59

Sorry, it won't let me save/copy the pictures

Subaru "Island Hopper"

Up for auction is my extremely rare convertible Subaru 360 Yacht car. This one of 10 cars created for the world famous California car builder Malcolm Brinklin. The known whereabouts of only 6 cars is currently recorded with collectors. The remaining 4 are unknown.

I was going to use it as a beach car but just don’t have the time to restore it. With its seating for 4 people you can easily hop in and out without opening a door. The top is removable in about 5 minutes and put back in the same amount of time.

Did you say you have small parking spaces at the boat dock or beach? It’s no problem with this micro car. Throw the cooler and bags in the back and your off!!

This car is in very nice condition but is in need of a paint job. The top looks new and has no damage or signs of wear. The seats look great. The only issue I know of with the car is it has one piston that was cold stuck after being rebuilt. I'm sure the piston will need to be replaced but both cylinders look fine. I can’t believe that it would take a shop more the 2 hours to repair. As you can see in the pictures the floor pan looks great! Parts are readily available.

Buyer to pay all shipping charges. I would think you can ship the car to at least the Midwest for about $750. I will do my best to assist with the buyers shipper.

International bidders this goes for you too.

This car is for sale outside of EBay so I have the right to end the auction at any time.

Bonus!! Also include in this auction is one used Isetta turn signal lens!

I will also include a spare parts motor!!

Archived