05 Subaru Legacy GT

fastenoughperformance

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have been waiting to pay for items since 5-18-10

please send me an invoice

thanks

I have lost track and don't even know which parts you are wanting every time that a message is posted or a pm sent you have changed the parts you are interested in. I are not interested with trying to figure out anymore quotes for you. I have spent more than enough time sending you different quotes. So if you are wanting anything we will have to go with the original quote that was sent.

I would like to know how much for driver master window switch assembly no trim just switch. Passenger side exterior trim(shiny black) between windows (front passenger door and rear passenger door). If good passenger side front wheel liner. Small plastic trim infront of rear passenger side tire with the plastic fasteners I can send pics if you like. Shipped to 92028 thank you

I would like to know how much for driver master window switch assembly no trim just switch. Passenger side exterior trim(shiny black) between windows (front passenger door and rear passenger door). If good passenger side front wheel liner. Small plastic trim infront of rear passenger side tire with the plastic fasteners I can send pics if you like. Shipped to 92028 thank you

Yes could you please send me pics?

I have lost track and don't even know which parts you are wanting every time that a message is posted or a pm sent you have changed the parts you are interested in. I are not interested with trying to figure out anymore quotes for you. I have spent more than enough time sending you different quotes. So if you are wanting anything we will have to go with the original quote that was sent.

there was nothing left to figure out ... below is the very last pm i got from you.

OK we will send you an invoice for $80.00

ashtray/lighter $20.00

center clock $45.00

shipping $15.00

Right and we have sent you paypal requests for them and you have denied them.. I am not here to waste anyones time just here to part out this car.

Really :confused::spin:

I have only received ONE request and that was for $130.00, which was the incorrect amount. So yes i did cancel that ONE, but i never received the one for the $80 we have discussed. So if you send me one for $80, sure i'll just go ahead and pay it , no problem.

Thanks

Archived