LegacyGT.com

Blitz Dual Tube Halogen Bulb

Does anyone here have "Blitz Dual Tube Halogen Bulbs" in their headlights?

And if so what do you think of them?

And if you don't know what I and talking about check this site out. http://www.builtattheoutback.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=4084

(I am not saying buy them.) ;)

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

If I'm not mistaken, they use the same concept as the Toshiba 9012's and 9011's. They both use the infrared technology but I'd say the Toshiba's are better as they have been out longer, and have very good reviews.

IIRC, The concept was branched from GE for consumer use. John Deere originally sold these at a very low price ($5-10 each) for their tractors. Many people would buy them from John Deere for use in their cars, up until J.D. raised their prices.

I cannot say how the Blitz bulbs are, but from the similar technology as the Toshiba's, I would say they have a far greater output, with the same wattage as regular Halogen bulbs.

If you get them hit me up so I can take a look at them. I am in up the hill from you in Covington!

Ha :lol: I am on the hill, down the street from Green River College! We shop in Covington. ;)

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

Its white with a JDM lip on the trunk. But I am not driving it right now... I am out of the country until early May.

What about your car?

Archived