LegacyGT.com

My Day at the Track...

My son doesn't get too excited about anything...very calm 17 year old kid....his facial expressions were awesome....and then when my buddies 1000hp beast took off from the line the first time I thought he would sh*t himself.

He can't wait until I start modding almost as much as I can't wait...he wants to win some races instead of watching cars move away from us.

To start, immediately find a forum local to help you and get a stage 1 open source flash. Seriously. If you did that the neon would have lost. Besides that mofo was modded.

While driving that look at the $300 shipped ERZ Catted DP group buy going on right now. You don't need an UP so you would be all set for the "poor-man" stage 2 which is a titanic improvement over stock. A little JB weld on the TMIC to reinforce and you will be ready for a season at the track (then a new clutch if you launch at 4k like you should).

Hope you have a lot of fun. We had 13 leggy at the races last month. May1st 11 already signed up (not everyone will run) including a 400+hp beast. It should run 12s.

I live 10 minutes from Florissant...in fact one of my best friends is a realtor....shoot me your phone number I'll have him call you, he is one of the best and one of the best offices in our area.

Yes....DP is in the works....I am going to buy a tactrix and have infamous tune me...I know it's like tossing 150 down the tubes and should just jump to stage 2 but I'm not quite ready....errr my wife isn't quite ready.

Thanks....

Archived