LegacyGT.com

Quality Paint work / Body shop

mr_luv

Any one know of a good body shop in the Moco area that does very good work and isn't going to charge out the ass for a front end with no damage just a fresh paint and clean up to get rid of rock chips and a clean blend.... Checked Classics Auto Body they quoted me over 2K for a respray for bumper hood and fenders..
Mr.350

Best thing I can suggest is shop around. Everyone has their preference and cheap prices because they know the shop owner/painter personally and expect discounts for them, but not for you.

See who will give you the best quote is my opinion. Unless the shop owner comes on here himself and says "Yeah dude, I'll hook you up."

Revision Auto (Auto Body Craftsmen) on East Gude does pretty good work, though they're not especially cheap. They've always got some interesting cars being worked on, and did the bumper on my wife's Odyssey without having to blend into the side panels for a paint match. And it came back without any orange peel.

jh

Revision Auto (Auto Body Craftsmen) on East Gude does pretty good work, though they're not especially cheap. They've always got some interesting cars being worked on, and did the bumper on my wife's Odyssey without having to blend into the side panels for a paint match. And it came back without any orange peel.

jh

+1 Re:Vison does great work. The painter Joel is top-notch and they use great products, Im friends with the owner Mark.. he will take care of you.

Archived