LegacyGT.com

2008 stock offset different from 2005?

08LGT80

so i recently install the conti extremecontact DWS's on my 2008 LGT Limited @ discount tire. i asked jeremy what my stock wheel offset is and he told me 52. according to another thread in this forum, the offset for 2005 is 55. so what i'm asking is did subaru change the offset of the LGT to 52 for 2008? can someone confirm this?

• 3 weeks later...

I recommend that you pull the rim, and look at the stamping.

I'd long thought that the '05 five-spokes were +53, and it wasn't until I saw on SubaruForester.org that someone confirmed theirs as +55 that I took a look at mine (which were dismounted and had been for winter use on the wifey's Subarus).

Xenonk's FAQ originally listed +53 as the factory rims' offset for '05s, and he got that information from a reliable source - and I trust, implicitly, any and all that Xenonk has to say when it comes to wheels/tires/suspension: the +55 verification, as well as the call-out to open community members to help verify if there was a mid-production change in offsets, were from me and him, combined.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived