LegacyGT.com

Hawaii: Urgent help safety check

Piripi

Hello

I am back in Hawaii after 95 days in Spain. My wife is sick and being treated in Madrid. I just quit my job in here in Hawaii to take care of her, and came back to pack up and ship the Miata to a friends house in San Diego. I came for just 7 days, and I went to the place where I had gotten inspected before, but the young kid I knew with a tuned up Civic is gone, and the older guys that do safety don't like my lower Miata. I tried another 3 places and they said no, I even offered 75$ extra for the safety and they said no, (Mexicans in LA do the smog of modified cars for much less than 75$). The car is low, big big brake kit, stock exhaust. Cusco coilovers and deleted airbad since I have sparco wheel. racy but stock look almost.

The car needs to be dropped at the pier on Monday. So I need to find a "friendly safety inspection" quickly ,that will overlook my car a little so I can register it and ship it to California.

Since posting in public forums were to get it done might not be a good idea, if you know of someplace and someone that can do me the favor, please send me a private message or blumito @ gmail . com

Help a LGT member.

Thanks in advance.

Archived