LegacyGT.com

E85 in Jersey

rockle3

What I have been debating on doing is buying about 50 gallons and storing it in my basement cause I cant justify a reason for me to drive almost an hour (to where I believe is the closest to my house) just for gas. For the additional power out of it, that might be worth it to me.

^^ I have a feeling with that statement you just made it on to the the FBI watch list! :D

And when the cops came through

me and Dre stood next to a burnt down house

With a can full of gas and a hand full of matches

And still wouldnt found out

-"forget bout dre"

:lol::lol::lol:

^^ I have a feeling with that statement you just made it on to the the FBI watch list! :D

:lol: I have a good quantity of tannerite in my basement :spin: way better than E85

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiEUMTT5TxY]YouTube- 4 Pounds of Tannerite VS 1 Old Fridge[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxlPr-tV9xI&feature=related]YouTube- Tannerite 30 gallon drum[/ame]

another ingenious idea by blakout

Says who, the guy who runs around a forum saying he is ballin but when I suggest a simple way to prove you are not full of shit you hide in the corner. exactly

I guess you guys have never heard / seen the containers that are MADE for storing flammable liquids (specifically gas) indoors. I guess every company out there that does outdoor work must be idiots for storing gas in their warehouse. Wow, and to think I thought my company was the best at what we did. I should go walk into my CEO's office and tell him to shut the doors since we are retards. Maybe we paid the fire inspector off last week when he was looking at the identical cabinets that I have.

I agree with blakout that it would be fine as long as its in a cabinet. I worked in a body shop for 6 years and we stored some nasty chemicals in an airtight cabinet in out spraybooth and never had any issues with passing inspections.

• 10 months later...

Bumping this up because in case anyone know of any new E85 stations.

So far I have confirmed that only one place has it in Northern NJ, there was another one listed online in newark, but I called and they confirmed that they had the dispenser, but "there are no plans to actually sell E85". :(

Anyway, I only found one (and called to confirm they actually sell it):

Power Gas

205 Sanford Street

East Orange, NJ 07018

973-678-2002

Ik some DSm guys that use E85.. and when they to shows/track days, they carry the fuel with them.. not too safe in a car accident to have 30 gallons of E85 in the trunk.

why not do a propane conversion! u can fill up at your local hardware store.. In europe its veryyy popular and cheap.

the black cap is where u fill er up.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee198/speedistrue/Propaneconverstion1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I have been filling up at the East Orange E85 station...fuel works as promised. I fill up the tank and three 5 gallon jugs every time I go, not too bad..especially considering this is not my DD. I have to go fill up once every 3-4 weeks.

Archived