Mishimoto Oil Cooler w/Gauges 295

Mishimoto Oil Cooler 365

Kartboy Shifters Short Shifter Short Shifter W/Side & Rear Bushings

5 Speed (02-07 WRX) 155 250

5 Speed (08+ WRX & 05-09 LGT) 160 260

6 Speed (04+ Sti) 190 285

6 Speed (Spec B) 210 310

Note: All Prices Include Installation

Group Buy Details: We need at least 5 Gauges or 5 Oil Coolers or 5 Shifters ordered before we can get them at this price. Once we have 5 confirmed orders of a particular item (Gauges, Coolers or Shifters) we will start scheduling appts.

Yes, if you are buying gauges then the oil cooler is less expensive. Since we'll already be in there putting the gauges into the car etc. We were able to bundle the price with the cooler.

An Oil Cooler is essential for any car pushing higher than stock HP. It will help your engine last a few more miles!

-mike

Is this the Mishimoto oil cooler you are referring to? It lists for $265, so what is the group buy discount and how much are you charging for the install? I live in Northern NJ

<H1>Universal Oil Cooler Kit

</H1>An oil cooler kit is a must for any car with a high performance engine. Even with optimal driving conditions, increased oil temperatures will cause a drop in pressure and will decrease the ability for your engine to be properly lubricated. This could potentially cause engine seizure. Keep your oil cool with the Mishimoto universal oil cooler kit. This oil cooler kit includes all needed adapters for any vehicle application.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-62631657248580/warranty-seal.gif

Model: MMOC-U

MSRP: $265.00

• 1 month later...

Yes this was for packages with the installs. We really don't make any money on the gauges themselves. Our profit is generated from the install end of things. So you'd need to come in and have us install them as part of this deal.

-mike

Quick question about these. I have a SpecB, but I plan on doing an STI clutch and flywheel in the car. Do I use a SpecB short-shift kit, or do I use an STI kit?

The clutch and flywheel would have nothing to do with the shifter you use. I would stick with the Spec B shifter.

-Frank-

Archived