LegacyGT.com

Where to get Springs installed?

CobaltForge

Hey Mr Cakes, I met a co-worker of yours a while ago at the track. He said he had 4 VR4 Galants.... and was driving this rust bucket civic... that thing was sweet!!! I think my friend was there tunning his EvoIX Mr the other day too.

Hey Mr Cakes, I met a co-worker of yours a while ago at the track. He said he had 4 VR4 Galants.... and was driving this rust bucket civic... that thing was sweet!!! I think my friend was there tunning his EvoIX Mr the other day too.

Henry you forgot the best part! The classic line: "I need a tetanous shot just to get in the damn thing."

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Haha yeah that's honda robert....omar I returned your email about the spring install...let me know as soon as you can if you want to do it because we are going to be a bit busy next week shooting a show for speed channel.

Go to A&A Tire in Pasadena look for Sarkis thats where I got my full suspension installed koni shocks cusco reinforcement braces and sway bars and front and rear strut tower bars and my rallitek springs and avo rear swaybar reinforcement bracket all done there all installed with no problems. If you need a phone number pm me. You just need to call in the morning to see if hes got an opening for you. Springs he will do really fast.

Haha yeah that's honda robert....omar I returned your email about the spring install...let me know as soon as you can if you want to do it because we are going to be a bit busy next week shooting a show for speed channel.

B, I'm going to go with someone closer, gave me a good deal, sorry :(.

However, let me know when the show airs! I totally want to see RRE on TV!

Archived