LegacyGT.com

In the market - "Is this a good deal?" thread.

Gravet

Am looking to buy a 05 LGT.

Found a private sale, asking $13,900 Canadian with 60,000miles (car was originally from the states).

I think this is a fair deal but am not sure.

Not sure if this helps your search but it some info for you.

Cheers

2006 LGT Limited - Leather - Nav - 5-Speed - 85,000

13,000 not including TTL

What do you think?

Please refer to my first post. What's everyone thing of this deal? Need some input and I appreciate any of it.

Nav isnt stock is it? A 5MT did not have the option/ability to have nav except in the case of a Spec B. If it is a Spec B, I'd do some research because that price sounds a little low. If its a regular LGT, then I'd say given the milage and year, it is a decent price... Not too high, not too low. Try for lower, but be ok with that price I'd say.
If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Damnit.

I called them and they confirmed above. It's an auto, which means I'm not interested. If only they (the dealer) paid more attention to detail niether mine or their time would have been wasted.

The hunt continues.

Thanks for the help Exe.

I'm looking at a 05 GT Limited with leather, sunroof, 5MT, sedan with 102,000 miles on it. The original ad I saw lists it at $11,900. But there is a link on the ad to the dealer's inventory and on that site, it's listed at $15,900. I haven't seen the car in person yet, but the photos look nice.

Deal or no deal?

UPDATE: I just got a copy of the carfax and it's 100% clean, 1-owner vehicle, if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda late now but I was just wondering if I got a good deal on this car. Its an 05 2.5i Limited with 80,000 miles. I got it for 9000 when all said and done after a trade in. It has a fair amount of scratches in the back of the car from what I'm guessing was a bike rack. I'll take some pics when I get the chance.

Also, whats good for cleaning leather?

Pretty much just have to go by the kbb value and if you paid under the price then you've got a good deal. My Legacy was worth $16k at the time and purchased it for $13k out the door. Now, that was a great deal.

Archived