LegacyGT.com

Would you...

cut into your bumper support frame to get the bumper to fit right? im temped to do this, i would have to cut off the outback support frame (theres 3-4 pieces that comes down in a angle to support the bumper so it doesnt shake while driving, if i cut them off i should be able to put the gt one right over it without a problem)

Me personally? YES, as I've never crashed my cars in 12 years of driving. If you have other people in your car frequently or you have kids in your car NO don't mod.

If you crash your gonna total anyways.

*PS Keep the OB bumper, be different. Add a splitter or some fiberglass or paint it all 1 color to make it look less offroad.

i never crashed either, i've been hit before which sucked but i dont have any kids, sure dont want any right now lol and i dont really hang with people so that isnt a problem. the bar itself wouldnt be cut, but the 4 pieces under it would be, its blocking the other bumper from going on right. i might just sell the OB if i dont like how the gt looks

Thinking about getting this lip/splittler. I would sand down the middle piece so it will allow to sit flush then sand the outter parts til it fits like a glove on the OB front. This will give it a nice look with the factory sideskirts. I'm waiting for MachVDan to get back to me on the dimensions of the lip.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d164/PaImportTuner/Subaru/fastwrx_2096_426901910a.jpg

Archived