LegacyGT.com

Buying advise on Lgt

Hi everyone, I'm Getting ready to buy my first subaru... Is it worth it to pay a bit extra and go for the "06 gt limited or save a few and get the '05?? I've heard of a bit of problems with the turbo's failing because of the banjo bolt filter in the '05s, so this is concerning me.. One note- I refuse to stoop for the n/a engine, its turbo or nothin. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

05 through 07 look the same. My wife just got a 07 outback xt, it looks just like my 05 lgt. In 07 they took the cat out of the up pipe and added a secondary air pump. The banjo bolt is easy to take out and clean, there really is no excuse not to do it, unless you don't have a garage in witch case you can always do it in the summer months. You guys might be scared because you really never hear how great it is to have one of these cars, all you hear is mostly negative. Personally, I love my car, and I can't believe I wasted my time for so long with other car companies.

so which model is rockin the VF46?? the '05-'06?

It really does not matter is what I am telling you. The butt dyno is going to say they are the same basic thing.

FIND AN LGT in the right COLOR and CONDITION for the right PRICE and stop worrying so much.

Archived