LegacyGT.com

Dealership service experience +1

executor485

Last week I found out that my rear wheel bearing, that had been making horrible noise, was covered under an extended warranty through Subaru. Yay for this forum and the people who helped me find that information out!

I called Subaru of Plano because its on my way to where I work. Talked with a gentleman named David who was very helpful and helped me setup my appointment for today. Brought the car in at 7AM, when they opened and they were open when I drove up and greeted me as soon as I opened my door. They got all my information and drove the car over some plates on the floor that measure your wheel alignment. Found out my front tires were out of whack, I never knew they could do that :) So I figured while it was there, I may as well get it done, and by people who know Subaru's.

I had to get to work, so they had their shuttle take me directly to work. They offered to pick me up as well, but I had a co-worker that was headed that way later.

Upon arrival, they again greeted me and got my paperwork out quickly and drove my car back up to the front for me. When the car arrived, it had been washed and vacuumed. Drove off, no more wheel bearing noise and it drives straight as an arrow.

I dont think I have ever recieved service through a dealership that was this pleasant. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone in the DFW area to get their work done at Subaru of Plano. No, they arent paying me anything or giving me discount for refferals, I just wanted to let the community know of a great place to get your car worked on.

That is all :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Service dept there is great, but after having a salesman appraise my car as a base model Legacy 2.5i when I was considering upgrading vehicles makes me very suspect of their sales team.

Debadged FTL... ROFL.

I havent dealt with the sales department, so I cant comment there. And honestly, when I go for a new car, I'm going over to Subaru of Hurst where Verwilderd works. I'd rather give him the sale when the time comes around.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Last week I found out that my rear wheel bearing, that had been making horrible noise, was covered under an extended warranty through Subaru. Yay for this forum and the people who helped me find that information out!

I dont think I have ever recieved service through a dealership that was this pleasant. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone in the DFW area to get their work done at Subaru of Plano. No, they arent paying me anything or giving me discount for refferals, I just wanted to let the community know of a great place to get your car worked on.

That is all :)

:rolleyes:Happy to have been of help. Glad you did not let it go longer since it had gotten louder. Also happy that was the only thing wrong with your LGT:)

I have had similar experiences up at Subaru Glendale and their tech Andy B. is definately mod/upgrade friendly.

Archived