LegacyGT.com

Need Vac Line Help Real quick!

Nicklefrits

anyone have some pics or a diagram of the vac hoses on an ej25d intake?? i have what should be a simple fix blowing up in my face at the moment :lol: ! and there are 2 hoses, one from each head.... where do they attach? im getting frustrated! every time i try to start her it will keep trying to turn over but then when i stop spinning the starter it will PUFFFFF and a little cloud of white smoke will rise from my intake.

anyone have some pics or a diagram of the vac hoses on an ej25d intake?? i have what should be a simple fix blowing up in my face at the moment :lol: ! and there are 2 hoses, one from each head.... where do they attach? im getting frustrated! every time i try to start her it will keep trying to turn over but then when i stop spinning the starter it will PUFFFFF and a little cloud of white smoke will rise from my intake.

Sounds like the breather hoses, I don't know much about 2nd gens but usually they plumb back into the intake - either directly or routed through t-fittings for the PCV.

don't have diagrams, though.

Archived