LegacyGT.com

Double Din For Manual Climate

Urbanrunner

I know this has been covered before, but it seems that most people in here have the dual climate control. I have a 2.5i with the manual climate control and am curious if they make any other kist besides the Metra kit so that i can install a dual din in place of the factory stereo. I know they make kits where the nav should do, but i do not want to do that! Any help would be appreciated. Let me know!

Will this work? http://www.scosche.com/products/productID/1600 it looks as though it would work, but not sure how it is double din, does the little pocket come out?

I have this part in my car right now, with a pioneer avic-f700bt.... it looks very very nice, and the color is near identical... the average person who gets in the car could never tell the difference... but me being in my car everyday... is maybe just a pinch lighter color. I plan in the next few weeks to do a full right up of my stereo install which includes this part.

In my opinion, this part is very comparible to the metra single din. (not sure why metra wouldnt have made a double din) I would recommend this part to any manual heater controlled legacy.

Archived