LegacyGT.com

Stock Underbody Tray

A couple of days ago I noticed my underbody tray sagging a bit..I crawled under the Sub to check it out only to find its broken (gotta love Western PA). Anyways I wanted to know if it would be a bad call to just take it off, seeing as its 6 inches off the ground, because i know it provides some dirt protection. Also, how much would it cost to replace a stock one usually? I couldn't find any online.

A couple of days ago I noticed my underbody tray sagging a bit..I crawled under the Sub to check it out only to find its broken (gotta love Western PA). Anyways I wanted to know if it would be a bad call to just take it off, seeing as its 6 inches off the ground, because i know it provides some dirt protection. Also, how much would it cost to replace a stock one usually? I couldn't find any online.

I also think it is part of a certain degree of aerodynamic package too (i.e. Helps to decrease under bonnet air pressure to enhance radiator and TMIC air flow).

I think the OEM one can be had for considerably less than the aftermarket. I was quoted a price from fredbeans, but can't remember how much it was, but thinking $100 give or take. Shipping on either is probably going to run a pretty penny due to oversize. Rallitek would be less likely to tear up again for sure.

For right now I have just zip tied mine back together... :lol: Run out of money spend on mods I have yet to install...

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

Archived