LegacyGT.com

Is this a sign?

Well looking to get rid of a problematic truck and get a legacy gt. Go to a dealer sealing an 06 for $15,790, 62000 miles,the car looked good but get around the back there's a dount instead of a tire. There's a huge scratch from fender to fender across the hood. My question is should I bother looking at it or just count this one out?

thats what i thought im going to try another dealer around here that has basicly the same car for 100 bucks less and its red not to sure im fond of the color but on the flip side might lease a new legacy if all goes wrong lol.

The other car is about 15k havnt looked at it but it seems that's the rate for legacy gt's around here. Like I said the dealership I'm going to tonight is a Subaru dealership I would hope they have an excelent car or I'll look at leasing options. Roughly what would an 06 stock gt go for in good condition?

If paying over $15k for an 05 or newer legacy, it must be in excellent condition or have $3k plus in modifications.

u should never pay for aftermarket parts from a dealership. they didnt pay for them when they got the car from the person that they got it from. find out how much the car is worth to the dealer and work from there. dealers have to put a certain ammount of moeny into the car to put it up to par (i think its 2k - 3k cant remmeber right now). but depending on the time of month and year they might settle on the ammount of the car + the 3k or even skim off the 3k. the sales rep will cut their money to get a deal if they think your serious about it and you qualify. negotiate the price of the car not your monthly payments. i u have no credit then better have a lot down

to the OP you can ask teh dealership to do a certain ammount of things done to the car to get it up to your standards just make sure u get it in writing

and you know those stealership guys have been riding that whip hard.....

When I bought mine from the dealership used, I had at least two of the guys that work there say they were sad to see that car go because they drove it a lot to run between lots and whatever. I haven't had any problem yet (owned it for 8 months, including a winter) that could be attributed to their driving. Just be careful buying a used "performance" car from a dealership as they probably didn't take great care of it while on the lot.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived