LegacyGT.com

EQ Tuning Track Day 2 - Thunderhill - June 1st

wpmarky

Anyone interested in going to this? It's a tuesday, but if it's a small group of mostly subies, I'm tempted to ask for PTO... should be a fun subie track day.

Original post on i-club: http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216733

Our last track day was an absolute blast and people have been asking about the next one ever since. We finally got some time to plan it out, so here it is!

The format is going to be the same as last time. We're having a 40 car limit with 3-4 run groups. This gives us a nice open track and tons of track time! Last year there was so much drive time that we basically ran an open track after lunch.

Here's the info:

Track: Thunderhill Raceway

Date: Tuesday June 1st 2010

Price: $225/Driver

Catered lunch is available for $15 (Full Tri-Tip Meal including sides, desert, etc). You MUST pre-order lunch at the time of signing up. No additional food will be available on the day of the event.

Rental Helmets will be available for $35.

There is still plenty of time to get ready for the event, so give us a call if you're interested or would like to secure your spot. These spots sell out quickly, so sign up soon!

Thanks

-- Ed

• 2 weeks later...

No deadline, it'll just stay open til it's full.

19 people out of 40 slots signed up already, looks like it'll fill up in the next month or so. A list of people can be found in the link in the OP above.

Archived