LegacyGT.com

Tuesday night sighting!

Drift Monkey

Was it anyone on here? It was tuesday night 9ish and you were leaving teh Kroger's plaza on W. Little York and Eldridge. I just passed the light at Eldridge on W. Little York and saw a guy in a white Legacy wagon. Honked but no response! :lol:

This is BS man. I'm in that area everyday and I've never had anyone notice my wagon. I've seen a silver and a white sedan but they never acknowledge me. Neither do the WRX's. Am I doing something wrong??? Maybe I'm just moving too fast with my AP for anyone to notice. :)

Too bad he's either a jerk or deaf.

I think its great how fellow Subaru owner/drivers tend to acknowledge each other like a club. I can't recall all the times I've been cruisin the highway (at reasonable speeds) and passed other Subies while sharing a friendly glance or wave back.

Never owned any other car brand with that same feeling.

was it a white gt legacy wagon? its still not me, wrong location...but i have yet to see another white gt wagon. (if u see me...id be a white debadged legacy gt wagon)

i've only seen 'i' wagons, and i once in a while see a silver gt sedan on 610. it looks like it might have had pinks or some springs.

Ive seen two newer Legacys in all these months, one i and one GT, and both of them seemed like they could care less if i was in a same/similar car! I put my window down and gave a thumbs up and everything, but they gave mea wierd look..:redface:haha

Archived