LegacyGT.com

so it has been really nice the last 2 days here in denver and i decided to take the r6 the last couple of days (damn i missed it:D ). now my wife has been driving the LGT :eek: and thinks its the greatest car and she refuses to drive her 4runner anymore. i really wish the LGT had memory seats and i hope she doesn't get too attached to my car I can't drive a SUV :mad:

My SO wanted to drive my LGT and took my car this morning. We did a swap and I got the 05 TSX. Not bad...but love my LGT better. I keep waiting for the turbo boost and it's not there! I hope I get my car back as well!!! LOL

My wife is pulling the same sh!t with me. I just put my Miata back on the road after a long winter. I detailed my LGT to get all the sand/salt off from the winter.

I look at my LGT last night (it's been 3 days since detailed) and see 3 car seats in back, and I only have 2 kids! She has a perfect Pathfinder that is ignoring now. What to do. It may be time to hide her Subaru key.

The funny thing is, I bought the Pathfinder for my self back in 2001 and she took is over after a month, now I sense she is trying to do the same thing with LGT.

My wife is pulling the same sh!t with me. I just put my Miata back on the road after a long winter. I detailed my LGT to get all the sand/salt off from the winter.

I look at my LGT last night (it's been 3 days since detailed) and see 3 car seats in back, and I only have 2 kids! She has a perfect Pathfinder that is ignoring now. What to do. It may be time to hide her Subaru key.

The funny thing is, I bought the Pathfinder for my self back in 2001 and she took is over after a month, now I sense she is trying to do the same thing with LGT.

Damn dude, I think I would put a stop that that....

Yeah, my wife leaves for work earlier than me and for a little while I'd wake up just in time to see her take off with the LGT and leave me with our Saturn Vue. Lately she's been leaving the LGT for me though and said yesterday that I could drive it all I want, but when we replace the Vue (probably with an Xterra) she gets to drive the new car.

No complaints here!

Yeah, my wife leaves for work earlier than me and for a little while I'd wake up just in time to see her take off with the LGT and leave me with our Saturn Vue. Lately she's been leaving the LGT for me though and said yesterday that I could drive it all I want, but when we replace the Vue (probably with an Xterra) she gets to drive the new car.

No complaints here!

:lol:

Have you guys seen the compercial for the Mercury Mountainer (I think) where the husband and wife keep waking up earlier then one another to try to "Get" the car for the day.

funny stuff...

-Nick

Archived