LegacyGT.com

1990 turbo Legacy

Hello to every one. New here and looking for a little help.

I have a 1990 legacy wagon 2wd. I put in a 1992 turbo engine, car runs fast but my problem is its running rich.It won't pass emissions. It was a complete drop in I have the air flow meter and the ecu from the turbo car. The turbo A/F has 4 wires the original A/F has five wires. The ecu from the turbo will not make the car run but it was running in the old car. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for these cars? Has anybody done a swap like this before? any help would be appreciated

Thanks Chas

well u can do a quick fix depending on how rich u are running. i have an emissions problem in my sc300 with a 2jzgte swap it was running rich which is good for boost but bad for trying pass emissions. i pull the clips off of two injectors around the corner from the test center and blew 0's. i pulled two because i was running really rich but if u are just a lil rich u can get away with it and u should pass. if u do try it pull the clip while the car is running and put it back on while its running also. disconnecting and reconnecting should be done with minimal driving ei, right around the corner from the place. hope this helps.

Archived