LegacyGT.com

Cobb fuel trim long

scroobydo

I am somewhat new to this beefing up of my 05 GT. I started with basic K&N Typhoon Intake. I have recently purchased a Cobb AP. I am getting -12 on up to 10 on fuel trim long. According to cobb tech support this # is suppose to be @ 0? Is this normal with the K&N? Should I be concerned? These #s are while on the highway. And can someone direct me in the right direction with getting the most out of this tuner? Thanks:confused:

well it won't necessarily be zero all the time, but it would be nice if the number were lower. What is your fuel trim for the highest airflow range? Are your WOT AFR's ok?

Well, Like I said I am very new to this. The fuel trim is -12 at highest airflow. Temperatures seem to play a part of it. That -12 was with temps in the 30s, last trip it was in the 50s and it did not go lower then -9? Will check AFR and WOT and get back to you soon. Thanks.

You have an untuned intake and your fuel trims are big negatives. That's dangerous and its expected. The ecu is compensating for your lack of tune. Get a tune or even better get your stock intake back on. If that intake is your only mod you aren't getting any power out of it anyways.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived