LegacyGT.com

Auto Dimming Mirror and rear seat cup holder

If my car didn't come with the auto dimming mirror, can I just order the mirror and install it? Is there a power wire stuffed up in my ceiling just in case? Do I have to route new power?

Where do you buy this?

Also, my car didn't come with the rear cup holder...just an empty hole. Where could I get this? Besides a junk yard...which seems like a difficult prospect.

I also am missing a plastic cover over one of the rear top child restraint hookups.

Any help is appreciated.

I use to see auto dimming mirrors go for $75 ish on eBay. Note Wagon/Sedan Outback/Legacy are all the same fitment. You want anything from 05-09 models I believe. Anything before or after may not work. As for the cup holder, you call Jeremy at Fred Beans Parts, and he sends it to your door at the best New OEM price.

Or, I can just sell you my extra auto dimming mirror.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I use to see auto dimming mirrors go for $75 ish on eBay. Note Wagon/Sedan Outback/Legacy are all the same fitment. You want anything from 05-09 models I believe. Anything before or after may not work. As for the cup holder, you call Jeremy at Fred Beans Parts, and he sends it to your door at the best New OEM price.

Or, I can just sell you my extra auto dimming mirror.

Responded to PM. Would be great to get rid of this junky mirror!

If you're not in a rush - there are always deals to be had. I got my basic auto-dimming mirror for like $50 on craigslist. In like-new condition, might even be new, don't know.

Search ebay/CL. Make sure you get it with the harness that plugs into factory wiring under the dome light, some sellers on ebay just snap the wires off and sell those like that.

If you're not in a rush - there are always deals to be had. I got my basic auto-dimming mirror for like $50 on craigslist. In like-new condition, might even be new, don't know.

Search ebay/CL. Make sure you get it with the harness that plugs into factory wiring under the dome light, some sellers on ebay just snap the wires off and sell those like that.

I see that. I am not in a rush at all. Can you verify that your mirror looks like this one?

http://cas07.businessflow.ms/Current/media/get_image.aspx?domain=lkqonline.com&image_guid=90867615-2a24-415f-9b73-f577b449066d&size=2

There seems to be a few different options for these with temp, compass, homelink, etc.

Nope, mine looks like the pic.

Your pic looks like an older design. Will probably work as well, but I'm not sure about mounting to the windshield and a harness plug.

Also I think OEM mirrors are made by a company that sells those under its own name on ebay as well.

UPD: I think its this. Message them and ask whether they have adapters and mounts for a subaru. I bet they do.

mirror3.thumb.jpg.f9bace8af2fbca68ca5b40bae3c15f09.jpg

Archived