LegacyGT.com

Should I spend the $490 to repair and repaint these rims???

pags23

Purely monetary approach: what these are worth on ebay/CL in decent form? Do you own these/can get them for free? If the difference between value of these is good condition and repair + cost to buy if you don't own is less than 1-2 hundred bucks - I'd pass.

They are free, a buddy is giving them to me he took them off his car because one was bent. They are ACS racing rims and I believe they are 18". I was thinking about buying a new set of rims, but that may get more expensive to buy them, get'em put on those tires, and then onto the car.

They are free, a buddy is giving them to me he took them off his car because one was bent. They are ACS racing rims and I believe they are 18". I was thinking about buying a new set of rims, but that may get more expensive to buy them, get'em put on those tires, and then onto the car.

Never heard of the brand. Probably wrong offset (looks that way). Unless somehow they are forged or otherwise valuable - forget about it.

Still wouldn't do it. What car off they off of? Exact year/make/model. What size are the tires?

As I said before, I'd buy a new wheel and paint them myself. Of course, now we don't even know if the wheels/tires will fit the car.

Ok I have some more info, the rims are 17" katana Zr5, they came off my buddys 99 c-class, but he had to get holes drilled to have them fit his car. The distributer sent the wrong ones and would not exchange, so the original holes 5- 100mm will work on my car. I had my mechanic make sure of that.

Archived