LegacyGT.com

What would you pay for this car?

I have no idea how much 3.0 goes for, but I paid less than that for my '08 LGT with less miles on it last August. Did you Kbb it? I personally think $20k would be a fair price, but I didn't do much research on it.
It's cool; I'm with the band

KBB, Edmunds, and NADA are your friends. Look up retail and excellent Private Party on each and compare. These sites are really all we have to go on as consumers unless you have access to some pay sites on car value. Negotiate from there. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Yea I KBBd it but I was wondering what people thought was realistic because it doesn't seem like the 3.0Rs are selling. I know of an 09 holdover at a different dealer that's brand new and they can't move it. I'm looking at that one too.

Thanks.

What do Edmunds and NADA say? Is it close? I would try to aim for Private Party Excellent since they are going to be trying to get $2k-$3k more since it's a dealer. Best case scenario look at the private classifieds since that will drop your price right off the bat. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Keep in mind prices vary by area quite a bit. I paid about that for my lgt limited with 14k, 25k less miles over a year ago.

I would say its a bit over priced with 39k on the clock, but i'm sure some expert used car salesmen will jump in and advise.

I dunno, maybe $20K? Subaru was offering me $16K and change for my '08 2.5i Ltd (now at about 20K miles) during the buyback program. My car stickered for about $25,300 and I believe the 3.0R might have been about $5K more with nav. So, add maybe $3,500 to my car's trade-in value and you're close to $20K. On the plus side, the car is CPO. On the downside, mileage is higher than normal and, as you say, there may be other cars in this range that aren't selling. Maybe you'd be better off with a new '09 leftover if you can still find one that works in terms of content and price. Good luck.

Another thing you could do is make an offer as an alias from the dealerships website. Offer pretty low but not unreasonably low and see what they say. That advertised price is a bargain compared to the used 2008 3.0R's here in upstate NY. They're still in the $24K range here.

Also it could be nothing but I would be concerned with that car already having 2 prior owners and it's only 2 years old. Maybe there was a reason neither owner kept it very long.

Archived