LegacyGT.com

My boost gauge idea

mmm def

So I will probably get the autometer Nexus, 52mm and matches dash lighting. The Defi-BF is very nice looking but 60mm seems a bit big. I want to place it on the left fron part of the dash all the way up by the windshield, Greddy sells a universal A-pillar mount or I believe a dash kit that clamps around the gauge. How do you think this would look if I placed it on the dash? This is my first time doing a boost gauge.

yeah.. that's my problem.. I was thinking of those full-color adjustable omori's.. should be able to get the light to match the gauges closely.. but you never know until you have it in person.. Nice small reasonable electrical gauge..

Not that a 52mm will look much less silly on the dash than a 60mm...

I with you on this. I want to put 2 52mm gauges in the cubby (so I can still close the door) but I haven’t found any that match the stock cluster.

I like the Defi but I don’t think I can cram them into the cubby. Anyone have the Nexus?

.. I was thinking of those full-color adjustable omori's.. should be able to get the light to match the gauges closely...
Do you have a link that shows the different colors? Does it require a module like the Defi or Nexus? Do they offer playback?

Archived