LegacyGT.com

Whats a good site?

hey guys

this might be a wrong section for this question, and if it is please let me know know or mods move it

what are some good websites for ordering performance parts.for a 06 legacy gt like turbo kit, intercooler, pistons, rods, TBE ect.. i would like one site to have everything, at decent prices

thanks

ya just did they seem to have alot of everything. some things a tad expensive for a fuel pump 380 bucks !!! for my evo it was only 100 bucks for a walbro. also i dont see cams listed in any of there sections. i know cams do wonders for sti's and so many other cars. do they not make cams for the legacy gt?

contact infamous1 for a fuel pump. even if you buy a walbro or avo they still are a pita to instal because the pump enclosure needs to be moded and I he makes the whole shoot and bang for a decent price. I think Rallitek.com also sells the complete enclosure and fuel pump. As far as cams go they are a nightmare to install in subbies... plus you need 4 of them. I really would suggest other upgrade paths before cams unless you already have the engine cracked open.

o i know i used to also own a 04 sti loved the thing sold it for a evo and now im coming back to the darkside haha but im just looking heading. i plan on building the motor and once i have it opened i would try to do cams. just trying to find a website that has the whole kitten copoudle or how ever its spelled lol

I would suggest going stage 2 with a uppipe downpipe and mid and y or the whole TBE. I have an accessport for an 06 with a TA stage 1 and 2 tunes as well as the cobb ots maps that i will be selling soon if you are interested

the big mistake when i owned my sti and evo was doing the small mods first like tbe and upipe and downpipe and headers, is that once i wanted to go bigger turbo those parts were useless. even tho evo does not need upipe but you get the idea. i might start off suspension and wheels. then slowly do mods but i wanna do gt35r and make 450whp those r my goals for the car. thats why i might need to do internals to it.

I am a subimods.com fan dan and joe hook me up and there are super knowledgable about subies. Plus the parts you order will get there in a hurry LOL. Fred Beans Is also good for parts as is jscspeed. Look in the vendor section to see which company best suits your needs.

contact infamous1 for a fuel pump. even if you buy a walbro or avo they still are a pita to instal because the pump enclosure needs to be moded and I he makes the whole shoot and bang for a decent price.

ItsMe mods FP. Neither he nor Infamous "make" them, just mod them.

the big mistake when i owned my sti and evo was doing the small mods first like tbe and upipe and downpipe and headers, is that once i wanted to go bigger turbo those parts were useless. even tho evo does not need upipe but you get the idea. i might start off suspension and wheels. then slowly do mods but i wanna do gt35r and make 450whp those r my goals for the car. thats why i might need to do internals to it.

Went from an sti and evo to an lgt because you wanna make 450whp:confused:

You want to go bigger turbo without supporting exhaust mods?:confused:

ItsMe mods FP. Neither he nor Infamous "make" them, just mod them.

Went from an sti and evo to an lgt because you wanna make 450whp:confused:

You want to go bigger turbo without supporting exhaust mods?:confused:

I used to own a sti with just a TBE then I owned a evo wtih a gt35r. I plan on doing everything needed to run a big turbo on the gt. Exhaust mods, engine mods, just saying I would like my goals to be around 450whp on it that's why I'm looking, for sites to see what prices are going for parts, to begin my adventure lol. So far everything has good prices except fuel pump which is crazY, but I also know its hard to do.

Archived