LegacyGT.com

what are these used for???

fullerslgt

I think in the LGT's with the VDC the button is located down there on the right. In other LGTS and legacy's those two buttons do nothing. They aren't even buttons just snap in covers.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

According to cars101.com, the switches are

switches by driver's left knee

top from left: dashboard light rheostat, mirror selector, (right is nothing)

bottom from left: heated front wiper de-icer, (center is nothing), VDC off switch (spec.B )

Thats from the specs for 2007,

No. I just get pissed thinking about all the cool stuff the Liberty gets that the Legacy doesn't.

You could try Japanparts.com.

Not only does the JDM car get HID, they are dim-able and they aim where you point the car. Then there is the auto ride height adjust, interior LED lighting, etc.

Not only does the JDM car get HID, they are dim-able and they aim where you point the car. Then there is the auto ride height adjust, interior LED lighting, etc.

You're making me depressed. I want auto ride height and aiming HID. Wish those options were available on our USDM Legacy's. SoA, get your head out of your *** and give us good options. :mad:

This might be somewhat helpful, but still is not the correct part with all the options.

In the USDM H6 legacy with VDC, is there the additional button? If so any one have a clue what to search for in finding a wrecked one?

switch.jpg.1cb5bb964723acf57cca7c47dd5d3910.jpg

Archived