LegacyGT.com

Sway bar set ups

stealitall

I am going with larger adjustable on both. Front one comes in next week. Already have the 25 on the back and it feels so much better than stock.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Perrin 22's frt and rear, both set to firm. The car will push at first but will go neutral once I play with the throttle. If I use heavy throttle I can feel the rear really stick, it works nicely. I can "steer" my car with the throttle. Jam on the brakes mid turn and the tail gets loose but never looses traction.

Perrin 22's frt and rear, both set to firm. The car will push at first but will go neutral once I play with the throttle. If I use heavy throttle I can feel the rear really stick, it works nicely. I can "steer" my car with the throttle. Jam on the brakes mid turn and the tail gets loose but never looses traction.

GT......please 'splain to this suspension noob what "push" means. I'm confuuuzed. :). I never considered that an upgraded set of sways could alter the direction of your travel ! I just assumed that thicker bars would give you a car that is less prone to body roll.....(You learn so much reading everything in this forum !)

Eventually I will be upgrading my sways for my DD spec B.......now I need to research the effects of larger rear , or larger front or vice versa.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Archived